I have been reading lots of blogs today and catching up on lots of things. I have had a really crazy couple of weeks at work and have not been on the computer but a few minutes each day. Curtis and I am on vacation this week. I am going to attempt to strip the wallpaper in the hall bathroom. Notice that I said "attempt." We will also be moving most of Allison's stuff back home at the end of the week for the summer. She still has one more final on Monday of next week so she won't be home on Mother's day. Karen and Seth have moved out, so we have one whole week of quiet between kids living here.
Theresa has tagged anyone reading her blog to post seven things about themselves. Here are mine.
1. My favorite candy in the whole world is not chocolate. It is Panda stick licorice. I can only find it in Natural food stores or health food stores. It's kind of funny that I go into those kind of stores to get my sugar fix.
2. I would rather be barefoot. Even in the winter, I kick off my shoes and socks as soon as I get into the house. (hubby hates my cold feet, though.)
3. I am currently on the fence about coloring my hair. I have always said I never would but the grayer it gets, the more I think about it.
4. My favorite sound in the world is giggling girls. I loved volunteering to chauffeur my daughters and their friends so I could listen to them giggle in the back seat of my car. It was a mixed blessing the days they began driving themselves to their destinations.
5. I met my husband when we worked together at Jim Dandy Fried Chicken when we were 16years old in 1976. He gets cuter every year. Just love that balding gray headed look.
6. Traffic and driving long distances do not bother me. It is a great time to meditate and reflect. It keeps me sane.
7. I have worked for the same company for over 30 years. I work for Tom Thumb which is part of the Safeway organization. I worked my way up through the ranks in the stores and now I am in charge of resets in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area.