Saturday, May 31, 2008

I broke into the top 100!

Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who read this blog. I registered with the Top Scrap Blogs a while back. I started at around 200 and as I write this I am the 91st most read blog of those registered. Pretty cool! In honor of this occasion, I will be giving away a RAK. I will give it away on Friday, June 6. Anyone who comments on any post between now and then will be eligible. You will get as many entries as the times you post. I will assign a number to each one and use the random number generator to choose two winners. I have a pink package and a blue package to give away. I will take pictures of those and post them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool! Also, congratulations on the cover spot -- that's a great layout and I'm so happy for you! Doing that happy dance that you like so well!

=) Heh-heh...seriously, congratulations all the way around (I love your designs and am glad other people get to enjoy them, too!)

Erika said...

Wow that is great news. I'd be like number 1000! LOL

Rachel said...

You have a great blog!!! I have it bookmarked now and will be back!!

Christina Carnoy said...

Congratulations! How cool is that?