Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry I've been neglecting you and October DT reveal

Poor blog. I feel so bad for you since I discovered facebook. Even my love of sharing quotes has been satisfied there. Short little posts over there every day is just so much easier than sitting down here and thinking of things to expound on. I will try to do better.

So what have I been doing, you ask? I have been crazy busy. I've been taking lots of pictures, lots and lots of pictures. I love it. I'm still learning something new every day and I love that people like me to take their pictures, too. I promise I will start sharing more of those here.

The fabulous Echo Park Paper Company sponsored the design team at Memorable Seasons this month. They let us play with the Happy Halloween Collection. Cute Stuff! Here is what I did with it.

No comments: