Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not doing a project 365 again this year

However, I am going to attempt a photography project for this year. Actually, I am going to do two. First, I am going to follow along with MCP actions and do their Project 52- one photo a week. I really like the idea of having a weekly theme and I especially like the idea of someone choosing those themes for me. Takes much of the pressure off of me. This week's theme is "around the house." I've already taken the picture. I just need to edit it and then I'll post.  The second project is going to be called Me on Monday. I want to take self portraits of my self and I will take one every Monday. I may not post on Monday but will take the pictures on Mondays. I think it will be fun to take a look at them at the end of 52 weeks.

No comments: