Friday, April 6, 2007

Today's quote is about connections


This quote from Serge Kahlil King is about connections.
" We are all connected to everyone and everything in the universe. Therefore, everything one does as an individual affects the whole. All thoughts, words, images, prayers, blessings, and deeds are listened to by all that is."
Doesn't that make you stop and think? If every thing I say, everything I think, and every thing I pray for affects everyone else, that is some major responsibility.
I thought these pictures of Karen talking on the phone that apparently is surgically attached to her hand would illustrate this quote well. Both of my kids are way more connected to frends and family than I was at their ages. I think it is wonderful that they have so much love and friendship to offer. By the way, the exact conversation that Karen is having in these pictures is, "My mom has totally lost it now. She is actually standing in a chair taking pictures of me talking on the phone. We'll be committing her soon. "

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I am a big fan of your layouts. I cant wait to see more!!!! I love this one

Anonymous said...

Thats great...love this capture of daily love and the quote is awesome. Such a wonderful systems view!