Monday, June 25, 2007

Scrapbook Playground Showdown


Well, I made just barely made it through to the second round of member voting in the layout contest at Scrapbook Playground. I only got 2 votes but it was enough this time. Here is the layout I posted. The challenge was to use a one word title, a quote, the color green and 7 buttons. This week's challenge is to use 2 pictures, red, white and blue, at least 5 stars, and visible journaling. I have some ideas but need to decide on pictures. Only 15 people will go through this time. If anyone would like to join the Scrapbook Playground, I have the link under places I visit. I think you will like the sight. They have a store and a design team plus an image gallery and a message board. If you register, you can vote in the showdown. (hint, hint)

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...be sure to let us know when the new vote is underway (hint, hint...heh-heh)!

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey sweet friend! I absolutely love this layout! Please email me the link and info so I can vote! If you're not too busy, please join me at thescrapbooksite.com for an 8 week challenge with prizes. Registration is going on right now.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous layout! I am heading off now to register so I can VOTE! Good Luck