"The rulz:"Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog,"
- I have a degree in Management from Dallas Baptist University. They have the most awesome adult education department geared toward helping people with real jobs and families get their degree in the shortest time possible. I was actually able to get college credit hours for things I've learned from my job and from volunteer work.
- My first job was at Baskin-Robbins. I wore the most adorable pink and brown dress. (not!)I could get one dip of ice cream free per day. Oh, what a fattening summer that was.
- My drink of choice is diet Dr. Pepper. I can't believe it when I ask if they have it at different places and they say, "we have diet coke." It is not even near the same thing, folks!
- I am the oldest of seven siblings. I am so blessed that we are all good friends and that we all live within an hour of each other.
- I am a Catholic Christian and active in the lector ministry. I am often asked to read at funerals or weddings.
- My eyes are hazel. They are green with a little circle of brown around the iris. I am always getting asked if I am wearing colored contacts. Nope, these are the eyes that God gave me.
- I am half Polish. My mother is Polish American and speaks Polish. I am afraid that my siblings and I sometimes tease her about her mispronunciation of words, especially anything with a "th" in it. Of course, we tease about lots of stuff!
- I have never cooked a Thanksgiving turkey. My darling husband is the holiday cook in our family. Gotta love it, huh?