I saw that Cheryl did this on her blog and I thought it was a very cool idea. What was not very cool was deciding which ones I loved best and counting how many layouts I did last year. I counted 175 layouts including the two page-a-day projects I did, one in January and one in September. I also did pages for two different circle journals, a couple of canvases and altered a box. I did way more than I realized. Here are the first six. If you click on the picture, it will get bigger so you can read the journaling. I will give you the rest tomorrow.
- Behind this Door. This was my first 6x12 page. I have come to love this size. The journaling on this just came to me while I was taking pictures of my house thinking I would do a layout based on the Brooks and Dunn song, "Proud of the House we Built."
- These are older pictures of Seth. He was still a little guy. This was an experiment with using versamark ink and white ink. I just like the way it looks.
- Pool Fun., Just a really simple page that turned out great to me. It took all of 30 minutes to do. I cut that wave by hand.
- Christmas Morning. This was a scraplift of a digital page in a magazine and I don't remember which one. I just love this picture of me and my siblings back in the days when times were simpler
- Friends. What a fun page this was. I just did what felt fun. I painted and I made some fun flowers. That picture just begged to be scrapped when I first saw it in my daughter folder of pictures on the computer.
- 10 reasons I love you. I did this page for the Memory Makers Masters contest. The journaling and the simplicity of the page make it good for me.