Monday, January 7, 2008

The rest of my top ten





7. I wanna talk about me. This page just makes me happy. I like the picture. I love the colors. It is just fun.

8. Karen Remembers. I gave one of the quizzes from Simple Scrapbooks to my daugher, Karen. Her answers are just so great. I laughed and I cried reading them.

9. Santa Baby. Another one that is just plain fun. Isn't he the cutest?

10. Hello, My name is Silly. This page was done as a challenge to use that name tag somehow. It sat on my table for a few weeks before I thought it would go well with this picture of Allison and her co-workers.

let me know if anyone else decides to do this.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

All of your top ten LOs are fabulous! I like the "I want to talk about me, me, me!" LO. Very cute.

joscelyne cutchens said...

D,
I posted my top 12 layouts/projects on my blog... I couldn't narrow it down any further....my top 12

Cheryl Wray said...

All wonderful too!! I love that last one!!!