Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can you tell I am on vacation?


This is the second time I've posted twice in one day this week! LOL I've been scrapping away all week. I took this week off just to do that and just a couple other errands. I might clean my bathroom this week. I still have to think about that one. I needed to take the time to work on some new layouts using pictures that none of you have seen before because that is Memory Makers rule for this year's masters contest. I quit posting my photo a day into flicker just in case I wanted to use some of those. Here is one I did today that I know I won't use but it is a fun one so I want to share. I actually cut that square of Basic Grey and the matte around it for another layout but didn't like it so I went hunting for pictures to use it with. This is my darling husband. He is ever so cute but he is always tilting that head! Every time I point the camera at him, he smiles but he tilts his head. Sometimes, he tilts his head and closes one eye and gives me that popeye look. I need to scrap those sometime, too. Those little potty people are a quickutz die. I also pulled out some decorative scissors just for fun.

2 comments:

Martha said...

What a great page...your husband's smile is beautiful (and so is his tilt)! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great page, Detta. Hope you enjoyed your vacation! The head-tilt and smile for a photo are automatic for me too:-)