Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 2 of a week in my life







Today is Monday. I woke up to a cold windy morning and had to wear the winter coat to work. I found myself at a store near Boo Boo's, one of my favorite sandwich shops at lunch time. I stopped in for a bacon and avocado sandwich and a piece of their yummy fudge. I left only to find the battery dead in my car. An hour later, when roadside assistance showed up to give me a jump. I was surprised to see the little lady who had come to rescue me. She got me started again and I went home. I wasn't going to take a chance that it wouldn't start again. I did not get to make the side trips I was planning to the post office and to the computer store at UTA. CS4 is going to wait until another day, I guess. Karen and Seth came by the house and I let Seth take pictures with my camera. I also gave him a Christmas tree "tatoo" with my stamps and ink.

No comments: