Thursday, September 27, 2007

Playing with color saturation



I got my October issue of Memory Makers Magazine the other day. There is an article called 26 hot trends for 2008. Number 19 was super saturated photos. I've adjusted color and lights and shadows on my photos before but I have never played with the color saturation before. I have these cool photos of the Ferris Wheel from our trip to Six Flags last week and I thought the colors were already pretty but after increasing the saturation, they just popped. I'm not sure how it would work with people's faces in the photo but this turned out very cool. So here is the original picture and my Sept 27 layout with the saturated photo.

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

I love playing around with my photos too! Ain't it fun??

Martha said...

Those are gorgeous photos...is that a ride? I know 2 little girls who would LOVE that thing...

Anonymous said...

Cool idea! Love the page (and the original photo...great perspective)!