Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fun Stuff



Had a great couple of days. I hope all of you did, too. We had our family Christmas on Christmas Eve so Seth could wake up to Santa Claus at his house on Christmas morning. He was even more fun this year than last year. He was excited about everything, even clothes. He kept saying things like "another present for me?! Oh my gosh!" In years past, I have been the stuffer of stockings and only occasionally would someone remember to put something in mine so I always throw a couple of things in there for myself. This year, though, both of my girls separately put lots of scrappy stuff in there and I was very pleased. Those babies of mine sure turned out well. Here are a few pictures.

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, how funny! I'm always the stocking stuffer at my house too and always end up with an empty stocking. Last year I put the guilt trip on the guys and they put stuff in my stocking. Ha ha. This year, since we're in the apartment, I didn't do stockings. Ryan was so sad he didn't get a stocking filled this year. I never knew he cared about it. Ha ha. Teens, you never know about them.

Glad your Christmas turned out great! That little Seth reminds me of how Connor was this year. Well, all except the clothes. Hee hee....

Samantha said...

You have such a lovely family. Thanks for sharing pics with us! Happy post-Christmas :)