Friday, December 14, 2007

I scrapped!



I have hardly accomplished any of the goals I set for myself this week while I've been on vacation. I was going to get three of these books done. I was going to make two mini albums for my sister to put pictures of her girls in and I was going to move into a bedroom with all my scrap stuff. Iwas going to work on HOF. I got the move mostly done. I got enough done, at least, to have an empty table to scrap on so I whipped this up this morning. It is for my in laws in Alabama. I guess I will have to mail priority, now. LOL. So much for best made plans.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your word album looks great! I definitely know about "best made plans!" I didn't get a few things done this week, but I figure there's always next week to get caught up! I hope you have enjoyed your vacation :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE this!!!!