Friday, September 12, 2008

Congratulations to my friend, Linda!

She just passed the bar exam and I am so proud of her. She is like me and a scrapping mother of grown children so we understand each other. I met Linda in a stamping class and I introduced her to the world of message boards, blogs and crops. I guess you could say I introduced her to the wild side. LOL Everybody please join me in congratulating her. Here is a link to her blog. She is also on my list of blogs. Hers is called Memory Maven. She hasn't even posted this news on her blog, yet but I think she would be thrilled if everyone who reads my blog goes over and gives her a high five. Just tell her that her biggest cheerleader sent you!

http://memorymaven.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I'm on my way Detta.....

NoraAnne said...

How aweswome for her! That's quite an accomplishment :) I'll stop by and congratulate her.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to your friend LINDA!!!! Passing the bar exam is a HUGE accomplishment!!!!!!

Linda.B said...

Detta,

Thanks for your kind words. I still can't fully believe it happened. I have had several nice messages from your readers!

Linda

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo! Good for her!

Anonymous said...

Hello friend, long time no chat! Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog. I am so amazed at the love and support this scrapbooking community has provided for Aleida's family, so amazing.