Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cornucopia Crop at Memorable Seasons





Did these layouts for the crop this weekend. The first two were for my challenges. The Harvest moon challenge was to use circles and photos with no people in them and add a quote. The second was to use your scraps to make a card and add a stamped image. The Cutest Man Ever Layout was for Jude's pumkin challenge to use orange and the last one was Chrissy's candy corn layout to make a visual triangle.

I also attended a Scrap Pink event this weekend to benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation. I got several layouts and projects done, there, too. I will post pics of the event and those layouts when I get home next weekend. I will be working out of town this week so will not be posting. However, I should come home with new pics of college girl as I will be in Austin and plan to at least hang out with her a bit.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love your projects Detta!

Unknown said...

All of these are great; my favorite is the Quiet Time. Fantastic!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are all SO great!!!