Friday, October 19, 2007

Another thought provoking Brian Andreas quote

"She asked me if I had kids and when I said I did she said make sure you teach them what's right.
and I said how will I know? and she nodded and said, good point, just don't teach them any obvious wrong then. "

Brian Andreas, The StoryPeople

This one makes me think about setting examples for our children. If we lead the kind of lives we want our children to emulate, some of those really important lessons about love and compassion and kindness will be learned without any words ever being exchanged.

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I so agree! We pray almost every night for GOD to make us into the people HE wants us to be so that we could be an example for our Children. Some days are closer to a good example than others, but we are a work in progress. also, I have a picture of my ds on the fridge with a quote that says,lead my by example. I hope you are having a great day!

Samantha said...

That's a beautiful quote :)

I want to let you know that you've been "tagged" by me! Come visit my blog and read all about it!