- I am thankful for a husband who just smiles when I mention making a side trip to visit Archivers on my way home from Austin.
- I am also thankful for a husband who thinks I'm beautiful.
- I am thankful for children who are thankful that I raised them to be independent.
- I am thankful for quiet in my house for a couple of hours each day so I can do what I want.
- I am thankful for the relationship I have with my grandson and that I get to spend two evenings a week with him. It is just enough.
- I am thankful that I have a laid back, forgiving attitude toward life and am not easily upset by change.
- I am thankful for six wonderful brothers and sisters and the wonderful people they married and all those awesome kids they brought into the world for me to love.
Monday, October 22, 2007
My cyber-friend Samantha has tagged me for 7 random facts and Theresa wants to know what I am thankful for. I've done the random fact thing a couple of times and I love that Samantha tagged me cause it makes me feel loved but I am going to give thanks today. You may learn something from these, though.