Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by several people in the last couple of weeks to write a descriptions of myself using the first letters of my middle name. The truth is that my parents didn't give me one! I was born Bernadette Johnston. I go by Detta and I use Johnston as my legal middle name. I'm really wishing about now that I had a short little middle name like Sue or Ann or Jo.

J is for joyful
O is for optimistic
H is for happy
N is for nurturing
S is for silly
T is for talkative
O is for open to new ideas
N is for natural

I won't tag anyone else but if you want to do this, too. I'll come read yours.

How are all my fellow project 365 photogs doing? I have not missed a day, yet. I just put all of January in a couple of photo collages and printed them. I'm going to design a scrapbook page to showcase them and do this for every month.

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Great list!!

And I've always thought your name was so cool and had never heard "Detta" before. Now I know it's short for Bernadette. Very cool!

Theresa Tyree said...

Cool to find out your real name is Bernadette! I like Detta much better- no offense! Hee hee....

~ Kim ~ said...

I didn't give my kids middle names either ... no regrets for dd as she can keep her maiden name as a middle name, but I do regret it for my son. DH & I couldn't agree on one, but right after I brought him home from the hospital I found one that TOTALLY would have worked and have regretted not seeing it BEFORE the delivery ever since! sigh....o well, such is life - right! Fun to learn about you Detta! :)