- I did not have my morning coffee cause I had to go have blood drawn for a follow up cholesterol screening.
- I hung new blinds in the back bedrooms that I bought with my stimulus check back in July and have never got around to hanging.
- I hung my big "D" I bought recently and my $1.99 heart clock from the thrift store in my scrap room.
- I continued working on my scrap room organization. I even vacuumed in there! It is looking pretty good in there. I will post pictures when my uppercase living vinyl words come in and get hung.
- I ran all of the cricut hearts through the xyron machine and stuck them onto the programs
- I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I vacuumed out the fireplace. I moved furniture and vacuumed underneath them. I even vacuumed the ceiling beams in my living room. When Curtis got home and I pointed it out, he asked if I had ever done it in the whole 15 years we've lived here. I don't think I have. I probably will not be able to move tomorrow.
- Karen called and her office threw her a surprise luncheon/ bridal shower today. She was really touched.
- She is taking me with her to her nail appointment on Friday so she can tell them what to do to my nails. You know, I have never had my nails done in my almost 49 years of life.