- I picked up the programs from the printer.
- I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some disposable cameras for the tables and a couple of photo frames. Hooray for 50% off sales.
- I made 5 gift bags to hold the gifts for the readers and hostesses at the wedding
- I picked up a very sick little Seth from the sitter. Poor guy. Has a stomach bug and couldn't keep anything down. He was also running a fever. He just lay on the couch until his mommy came and got him and took him to the doctor. I felt so bad for him. He was really upset that he didn't get lunch, too.
- The kids got their license. Only had to pay $11 instead of $60 plus they would have paid without premarital counseling.
- I put together six ITSO storage units from Target in my scrap room. I think I'll get one more a week until I have three more. Lots of organizing to do, now.