Monday, October 13, 2008

5 days till wedding


Today:

  • I picked up the programs from the printer.
  • I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some disposable cameras for the tables and a couple of photo frames. Hooray for 50% off sales.
  • I made 5 gift bags to hold the gifts for the readers and hostesses at the wedding
  • I picked up a very sick little Seth from the sitter. Poor guy. Has a stomach bug and couldn't keep anything down. He was also running a fever. He just lay on the couch until his mommy came and got him and took him to the doctor. I felt so bad for him. He was really upset that he didn't get lunch, too.
  • The kids got their license. Only had to pay $11 instead of $60 plus they would have paid without premarital counseling.
  • I put together six ITSO storage units from Target in my scrap room. I think I'll get one more a week until I have three more. Lots of organizing to do, now.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Anxious to see the new scrap room stuff! I was eying the Itso stuff just last night. Gorgeous bags!

Unknown said...

Have you considered asking your friends to bring their digital cameras and fill their data cards. Its a cheap and easy way to get 100's of photos and your friends will have a ball being wedding paparazzi.

Upload them all to your wedding photos website http://www.seeyouthen.com