Saturday, October 25, 2008

thankful for





This month, the challenge posted each week at Memorable Seasons has been to scrap about something you are thankful for. Each design team member has provided a different subject with mine to be revealed on the 31st. As my early October was pretty busy, I did not begin working on any of mine until this week and I got all 4 done in the last couple of days. I decided to do a mini book with no photos. I am hand journaling and decorating the pages using only scraps I have on hand. Each page is 4x6 and I've punched holes in them with my Bind It All. Add Image

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How very nice, Detta! The black looks so classy.

renee said...

These are fabulous Detta!

Anonymous said...

Great pages - and I like that you are doing them with your handwriting:-)