- I left work early and declared myself officially on wedding prep leave. (they call it vacation)
- I picked up Karen's dress from being cleaned and pressed. She got a little pollen on it at the Arboretum. Looks good.
- I got money from the credit union to pay the caterer.
- I went by the church to pick up a new premarital counseling certificate for Karen and Joe. The courthouse wouldn't accept the first one cause it didn't have a date on it. The state of Texas waives the license fee if you have counseling before your wedding.
- I picked up Seth from the sitter.
- Scrambled eggs for dinner
- I created the wedding program.
- Allison came home so she can go to the Texas-OU football game at the state fair tomorrow.
- Worked on some more design team stuff.
Friday, October 10, 2008
8 days till wedding