I have been challenged to list 15 things I love right now.
1. Almond snickers
2. Cinnamon Dolce Lattes at Starbucks
3. goodbye kisses from Curtis in the morning
4. hello kisses from Curtis at night
5. reading the paper on Sunday morning when no one else is up but me
6. Allison resting her 20 yr old head on my shoulder at church last week and saying "I love you, Mommy."
7. Karen calling me on the phone just to see what's going on.
8. Seth giving me sweet little boy kisses
10. scrapbook shopping
11. watching Curtis and Seth laughing together
12. hearing Curtis tell me he loves me
13. reading my scrapbook friends' blogs
14. listening to Karen and Allison giggle together even though they are grown up women and not little girls anymore
15. getting mail that isn't a bill
Can you name that many?