Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Layout


Thank you friends for voting for me at Scrapbook Playground. I barely squeaked through one more round. The next four rounds will be judged by the Design team rather than voted on by the public. This week's challenge was to use the colors yellow, brown and blue and to use a frame on your page. This is what I came up with. I opted to use my frames as a design element rather than for framing the photo. I didn't have a 5x7 frame, anyway and there is no money for this girl to spend this week. LOL Allison suggested I use this photo when I was searching through pictures to match this color scheme. I guess that means she likes it. She's the one who gets most annoyed at me when I pull out the camera.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

WTG Detta! Love the color and neat lo. Check out my blog and look what I did with the 6 x 12 lo inspiration from you. Rooting for you and keeping my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo cool! I love the use of frames as a way to focus in on the photo...it's one of the first things that caught my eye (love the shape)! Also, it is a beautiful photo and an awesome page all the way around!

Unknown said...

Detta, congratulations for making it through! I don't see how they could not pick you again. This layout is precious. Very innovative with the frames--I just do everything status quo so I love seeing creativity!