Tuesday, July 3, 2007

And I have moved on at Scrapbook Playground


I have made it into round three. This week's challenge was to use a joke or a riddle on your layout and a sticker of some sort. Letter and word stickers do not count. I am so NOT a sticker person except for words, letters and the occasional flower. I sold most of my stash at a garage sale last summer. The only stickers I owned were some rolls of Heidi Swapp tape and a few cute border stickers I got for $1 at Big Lots a couple of weeks ago. I had to go buy some stickers. It was tough choosing some. Flowers would have been easy and not much of a challenge. I use flowers all the time. When I saw these cute little farm animals, I remembered this picture of Seth wearing the "farmer" hat. I came home and looked for farm animal jokes. Found this one about pigs and decided to use it. Sure hope others like it enough to vote for it.

On a different note, I am so tired of rain. We've had thunderstorms every afternoon for almost two weeks. The water is standing an inch deep in our yard all the time. Our power was out for three hours today during and after the storm. Had more water come in under the bedroom wall cause the water rose so high between the houses. I never thought I'd say this but where is our Texas 100 degree summer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the colors and patterns you used, so pretty.
Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! I love your page! Also, I hope you dry out a little, soon. We're finally getting some awesome weather here in the NW. Can't believe it is the Fourth and it's not raining, here!

Happy Fourth of July, Detta!