Saturday, July 21, 2007

She laughs


I did this layout for the challenge at http://unpubbed.blogspot.com/. This is Allison with her mouth wide open in a great big laugh. I didn't take this picture. One of her friends did. Isn't it amazing that she is so beautiful even with that expression on her face? Her laugh is infectious. I found this quote in a book of vellum quotes today when I was purging my supplies. The sound of girls laughing really is one of my favorite sounds. I got to use my new fontwerk's Steelfish stamps. Aren't they cool?

9 comments:

Corey said...

Cute! Love all the little flowers!
Thanks for playing along!!
-Corey from Unpubbed

Anonymous said...

Oh that is fab!! Great great photo and yes she is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout. I love seeing your pretty girls! Your stamps are cool.

camport said...

LOVE that pic! Great LO.

:)Chrissy
http://unpubbed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Love the design...perfect for that great photo!

Melissa said...

Great!
I love those flowers, Making Memories, right??

Thanks for playing!
Melissa (Unpubbed)

Cheryl Wray said...

That is so cute and FUN!!

elizabeth said...

fabulous photo and i'm diggin' the colors and flowers.

i'm glad you could find inspo in my lo :)

hugs :)

Jude said...

Love the photo and the LO. The colors are great!!