Saturday, March 15, 2008

A beautiful day full of God's beautiful creations







Today we visited the Butterflies in the Garden exhibit at Fort Worth Botanic Garden. I got some absolutely gorgeous pictures of butterflies that I am very proud of. However, the most beautiful creatures I got photos of are these magnificent people I call my family. Aren't they beautiful? Seth asked on the way home if workers build people. My reply was that God makes people. Oh, he said. What does Jesus do? He saves people, right? Such wisdom from out of a child's mouth.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

beautiful Photos Detta

mamatwoboys said...

Looks like a great place to visit. We are moving to the DFW area in the next few months. Husband will be working in Richardson so we are thinking Plano or Frisco. I will definately keep in touch. Maybe you could give me some insight about LSS and the like.

Susan in IA for now

Christina Carnoy said...

look at those delicate beauties!!!!