Monday, March 17, 2008

Using stuff that was gathering dust in my stash

I've been reorganizing my scrap room. I got some new cabinets with drawers and shelves to store things on and I am slowly getting rid of the plastic drawers and containers that lined my room. I've been finding things I haven't used in ages like my my versamark ink and this very pretty Heidi Swapp tape. These prima flowers are some random ones that I never really thought I'd use, either. I just started throwing them on and I like the result. Those title letters are crooked in this scan but I straightened them out after I saw it on screen. I'm just too lazy right now to rescan it. LOL

5 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

aaw, cute lo!

Cheryl Wray said...

Looks great!! And you are SO smart to be using up your stash!!

Miffy said...

So pretty! Are you going to post pics of your room???? And I like your dress, too! :)

Samantha said...

I love this page, Detta! It's so fun to find the possibilities in stuff we find randomly in our stash. I have a feeling that will happen to me soon!!

PattiM said...

The two of you look so pretty....I love the LO.... Like that you used up some older stash...I need to do that too.....The colors are great....... Have a great Friday and a fun Easter........

Patti