Sunday, March 9, 2008

Did you forget that I scrapbook?


I've done lots of scrapping lately but can't share them because I did most of them for page calls that want new unseen stuff. I'll sit on them a few weeks and see what happens. I'm not holding my breath, though cause my friend, Rita, already got asked for some of hers for the same call. Here is one I did last night just for fun. My sweet Seth loves to play any kind of ball. These pics were taken in my mother's back yard in January on a pretty spring like day. Allison was home for the weekend and she was the lucky person who got to throw the ball back and forth with him.

3 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

cute lo!

Cheryl Wray said...

I just LOVE this!!

Samantha said...

What a great LO!! I just love it.

I want to thank you for the kind words you left on my blog about the passing of my little dog, Noel. Your comment made me feel much better :)