Thursday, March 6, 2008

Will July ever come?

Got something picked up for the July issue of CK magazine. Can't share but I am way over the top excited. They are even paying me! Woo hoo! Got an nice email from Jana Lillie with a list of instructions and this one made me laugh so I will share it with you.

3. A blood oath that you will not be sharing this idea and example with family and friends in person or over the Internet until the issue comes out (no blood actually needed but you get the idea)

So, since I spilled blood over this, you must wait until July.

8 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! I can't wait for July now, either!! :D

Christina Carnoy said...

congrats!!!

Kay said...

WooHoo!!! It's going to be so hard to wait for my issue to get here now! I can't even imagine how excited you are!

Miffy said...

Detta!!! Woot Woot! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Ida said...

WOO HOO!! YOU GO GIRL! I can hardly wait to see July now!! The mailman better just be ready to be tackled!!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!

Jodi said...

Congrats Detta! I am over the top excited as well, I can't wait for July.

Jodi

Kimmie said...

Congrats Detta!!!!